The Arizona Downtown Alliance in partnership with the Arizona Preservation Foundation hosted a FREE webinar, “How Communities are Pivoting for the Holidays” on Tuesday, November 10 ,2020 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. As we know, communities across Arizona have spent much of their pandemic downtime reimagining their events and most currently planning for upcoming holiday activities. During this webinar, representatives from four rural communities shared how they have pivoted over the last few months in response to the pandemic, talked about their efforts and programs they have implemented to support their local businesses during these challenging times, and highlighted some of the events and promotions they have planned for this year’s winter season and into 2021.
• Lani Lott, Coordinator, Arizona Downtown Alliance
• Vance Bryce, Executive Director, Graham Chamber of Commerce
• Sarah Ferry, President, Kingman Main Street
• Gina Gavazzi, Program Coordinator, Kingman Main Street
• J.J. Lamb, Executive Director, Vail Connects/Vail Preservation Society
• Holly Rakoci, Executive Director, Casa Grande Main Street
• Danny Smith, Board Member, Safford Downtown Association